Alumni News Round-Up: Week of July 1, 2017
Here’s our round-up of alumni news from the week of July 1, 2017:
- For the Fourth, NPR talked to Smithsonian historian Theresa McCulla (’00) about how the story of beer is the story of America.
- We love when alumni send in pictures of their impromptu reunions. Vinson Pierce (’07), Caroline Vines (’09), Scott Clark (’09) Mauren Campbell (’08), and Meg Dawson (’09) all met up in Burlington, VT over the Fourth of July weekend. You can see more pictures like this on our instagram.
- Runners Connect talked to elite marathoner Esther Atkins (’04) about her running background, her worst race ever and what she learned from it, mental toughness, and more.
- ICYMI: We profiled Ross Savedge (’99), who works as a transit planner in New Zealand.
- NBC29 talked to Khiem Tran (’06) about his work through the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society to deliver blankets to hospitalized patients.