Alumni News Round-Up: Week of September 16, 2017
Here’s our round-up of alumni news from the week of September 16, 2017:
- Wren Elhai (’04) press attaché of the U.S. Diplomatic Mission in Kazakhstan, came third in The Spirit of Desht-I-Kipchak ethnic music festival in the Kazakh capital.
- Corey Piper Ph.D. (’00) has been named the Brock Curator of American Art at the Chrysler Museum of Art in Norfolk, VA.
- Metzger Bar & Butchery, co-owed by Nathan Conway (’06), is included in Garden and Gun’s culinary guide to Richmond, which is recognized by the magazine as one of the South’s Best Food Towns.
- ICYMI: We profiled Kent Rollins (’14).
- Thanks to everyone who came to our September alumni happy hour! Thanks especially to Merlin (pictured), who is a very good boy.