Alumni News Round-Up: Week of September 23, 2017
Here’s our round-up of alumni news from the week of September 23, 2017:
- Ubongo, founded and headed by CEO Nisha Ligon (’04) is one of six projects from around the world selected by the World Innovation Summit for Education (WISE) for innovative and impactful approaches to today’s most urgent education challenges.
- Dr. Hem Bhardwaj (’97) of the VCU Pauley Heart Center spoke on Virginia This Morning on CBS 6. Look out for this segment to air on October 4th ahead of the American Heart Association – Richmond Heart Walk!
- ICYMI: We profiled Molly Farrar (’07).
- Reunions Weekend 2017 is just one week away! Buy tickets here.
- All alumni of any graduation year (not just reunion classes) are welcome at Bottoms Up on Friday, October 6 starting at 8 PM. RSVP to the Facebook event here.