Alumni News Round-Up: Week of September 9, 2017
- McSweeney’s published Emlyn Crenshaw (’11)‘s piece The #Giving Tree.
- Assistant professor of biomedical engineering Randolph Ashton (’99) is part of the UW-Madison team selected to participate in the consortium of universities receiving a $20 million grant from the National Science Foundation for research into cell manufacturing technologies.
- Nominate a MLWGS teacher for The Kennedy Center/Stephen Sondheim Inspirational Teacher Awards. The award for exceptional teaching comes with a $10,000 prize.
- Molly Campbell (’05) and her handmade leather goods are part of The Molly Show at Quirk Gallery on Sunday 9/17 starting at noon.
- The RTD wrote about David Calvert (’05)‘s new role as recruiting coordinator for the Richmond Volleyball Club.
- Ethan Cruikshank (’16) wrote about Gamble Garden, a historic home and community garden in Palo Alto.
- Poet Kate Partridge (’06) will be reading at Beyond Baroque Literary Arts Center (681 N. Venice Blvd. Venice, CA 90291) Saturday 9/16 at 8 PM.
- ICYMI: We profiled Harvey Creasey (’14).