Alumni News Round-Up: Week of November 25, 2017
Here’s our round-up of alumni news from the week of November 25, 2017:
- Congratulations to alumni couple Stephanie Deichman (’07) and Kel Wilburn (’07) on their engagement!
- Two restaurants (Metzger and Brenner Pass) co-owned by Nathan Conway (’06) appear on Richmond Magazine’s Best Restaurants of 2017 list.
- Aliza Sterling (’02) is seeking student volunteers to help the Bellevue Civic Association with their annual parade on MacArthur Ave anywhere from 8:30 AM – 5 PM on Saturday, December 9th. They will need the most volunteer help from 10:30 AM – noon. The event benefits Toys for Tots. Students who are interested should complete this google form and reach out to Aliza via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, including the word “volunteer” in the subject line. Parents and/or students should also feel free to reach out to Aliza with questions. They need lots of volunteer help and would love to have any MLWGS students who are interested and available on 12/9! Volunteers should sign up by 12/7 so the organizers know how much help they can expect.
- This year’s alumni holiday party is set for 12/26/17 from 2 – 4 PM at East Coast Provisions. Facebook event here.
- ICYMI: We profiled Corinne Bowers (’13).