Alumni News Round-Up: Week of October 28, 2017
Here’s our round-up of alumni news from the week of October 28, 2017:
- Time Magazine wrote about the PSLF checker, an online tool designed to help borrowers navigate Public Student Loan Forgiveness, that was recently launched by Tobin Van Ostern (’06).
- Photos from the Friday Reunions Weekends events are posted here.
- Emmanuel Pratt (’95) was one of 500 thought leaders and problem solvers hand-selected from thousands of applicants and nominees to participate in the Obama Foundation’s first international summit:
- You can vote for ALWAYS AND FOREVER, LARA JEAN by Jenny Han (’98) for Best Young Adult Fiction in the Goodreads Choice Awards for 2017.
- MVM Turquoise Drop earrings handmade by Molly Campbell (’05) appear on the cover of this month’s Harper’s Bazaar Kazakhstan.
- ICYMI: We profiled Sam Martin (’15).