2018 Alumni Auction Donations
Thanks to all the alumni who have contributed items to the 2018 Night of the Dragon auction! The auction raises money for the five booster groups, the PTSA, and the Foundation. Governor’s School alumni have stepped up this year and donated several items to be auctioned off. Here’s what we’ve got so far:
- Misty Clark (’96) is donating a pair of tickets to the Justin Timberlake tickets in DC in January 2019.
- Greg Butler (’00) donated a weekend stay at his 3 bd/4 ba cottage in Charlottesville. Situated just off JPA, the cottage is just a three minute walk from The Lawn and a ten minute walk from the stadium.
- Shephali Agrawal (’96) is offering a private 1.5 hour meditation session for a winning bidder. Shephali is an advanced meditation instructor for the Art of Living Foundation and teaches workshops all over the US.
- Xiaoqi Li (’14) donated a portrait session and/or a wedding collection from her photography company, Xiaoqi Li Photography.
- Leo Rohr (’99) donated admission for four to all American Civil War Museum sites.
- Lucy Dacus (’13) is donating a signed copy of her album, NO BURDEN, which has been praised by The New York Times, NPR, and SPIN, among many others. Rolling Stone ranked her song “I Don’t Wanna Be Funny Anymore” #17 on their best 50 songs of 2016 list.
- Jamey Stegmaier (’99) is donating signed copies of his critically-acclaimed hit board games, Scythe and Charterstone.
- Kristina Page (’96) donated a one-hour massage at Nimbus Massage.
- Christian Tharp (’03) donated a one-year membership to the King Family Vineyards wine club.
- Kathleen Kostandin (’07) and her husband, chef Paul Kostandin, are donating a wine-and-appetizer-pairing event for 6-8 people.
- Kent Rollins (’14) donated three one-hour tours from his company, Candid Campus Tours.
- Amanda Ketterlinus (’01) is donating 90 minutes of Spanish tutoring.
- Jeananne Turner (’02) is donating two 90-minute sessions of French immersion tutoring.
- Preston Hausser (’17) donated a signed 2014 Vanderbilt National Baseball Championship Jersey.
- Molly Campbell (’05) donated a marbled, leather foldover wallet from MVM.