Alumni News Round-Up: Week of January 20, 2018
Here’s our round-up of alumni news from the week of January 20, 2018:
- The Paris Review wrote about the first Rare Digital Art Festival, organized by Tommy Nicholas (’07), which brought together participants to discuss how blockchain technology could reshape the future of digital art.
- Alicia Keys is wearing MVM earrings by Molly Campbell (’05) in this promo for NBC’s The Voice.
- “Ode to Inheritance,” a poem by Kate Partridge (’06), is in the current issue of the Yale Review.
- Staige Davis (’10), who is pursuing an MPH at Boston University, has worked to expand a sexual assault prevention group started at the School of Medicine to the School of Public Health.
- ICYMI: We profiled Betty-Shannon Prevatt (’95).