Alumni News Round-Up: Week of February 10, 2018
Here’s our round-up of alumni news from the week of February 10, 2018:
- Dylan Adams (’09) co-owns The Lighting and Sound Company and is featured as one of Richmond Magazine’s “Foundations of Theater,” the people who keeps shows running behind the scenes.
- Lucy Dacus (’13) released “Next of Kin” from her upcoming album HISTORIAN.
- Neil Amin (’96) gets a Big Smooch from Style for opening up rooms in one of Shamin’s hotels for Creighton Court residents living without heat.
- The New York Times profiled Lucy Dacus (’13) as she prepares for the release of her second album.
- Finale Doshi-Velez (’01), a computer scientist at the Harvard John A. Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS) has been named a 2018 Alfred P. Sloan Research Fellow.
- Our next RVA alumni happy hour will be Thursday, February 22, 2018 starting at 5 PM at The Circuit in Scott’s Addition. RSVP to the Facebook event here.