Alumni News Round-Up: Week of April 28, 2018
Here’s our round-up of alumni news from the week of April 28, 2018:
- Thanks to everyone who joined us for any of the Day of the Dragon activities on May 1! We had alumni at the Legacy Circle breakfast first thing in the morning, making Phone-a-Thon calls in the afternoon, and with us for a happy hour at Citizen Burger in the evening. Over the course of the day, alumni giving broke $30,000 for the year so far. We hope we’ve got a lot more coming!
- Read about Rashelle Brown Hayes, Ph.D. (’97) and her work helping patients change unhealthy behaviors that may increase their cancer risk.
- Cass Morris (’03) appeared on Virginia This Morning to talk about her new book, FROM UNSEEN FIRE.
- Read about Small Friends Records & Books, recently opened in Shockoe Bottom by Zoe Golden (’09).
- Vogue asked Lucy Dacus (’13) about her summer reading list and the place books have in her life.