Alumni News Round-Up: Week of September 8, 2018
Here’s our round-up of alumni news from the week of September 8, 2018:
- Jenny Han (’98) was the featured guest on the September 8, 2018 episode of NPR’s Wait Wait…Don’t Tell Me! Thanks to the alumna who tipped us off that it hit #2 on the iTunes charts (see her screenshot to the right).
- Elizabeth Davidson (’07) is one of thirty incoming MBA students featured by Poets & Quants. She most recently worked at Kiva as Portfolio Manager for Francophone Africa and is starting at Yale School of Management this fall. You can read our profile of Elizabeth here.
- The New York Times wrote about boygenius, the supergroup made up of Julien Baker, Phoebe Bridgers and Lucy Dacus (’13). The group is embarking on a month-long tour this November.
- Chef Joya Carlton (’98) is one namesake of Joya Loves Louie, the new restaurant opening in Manhattan that is on Grub Street’s list of 32 Fall Restaurant Openings You Need to Know About. You can read our profile of Joya here.
- Comedian Sara Schaefer (’96) wrote about her experience performing at over 50 college campuses across the country for Vulture.
- Reunions Weekend 2018 is less than a month away! See a schedule of events here, and buy tickets here.
- ICYMI: We talked Jake Zaslav (’16) about his summer as an intern at The Late Show with Stephen Colbert.