Here is where you’ll find job openings and networking opportunities shared by alumni, alumni parents, current parents, and friends. To submit an item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and please do the same to be put in touch with the alumni listed without contact information.
From Chris Allen (’03): I’d like to share that the company I work for, Micron Technology, has a variety of job openings. The majority are engineering related, although there are usually some business/marketing openings as well. I’d be happy to discuss my experience with any interested alums! Any applications via the link below will also be shown as referred by me through our internal referral system: https://rolp.co/c7eRd
- From Rachel Galton (’13): Positions are open for internships at the U.S. Department of Transportation Volpe Center for computer scientists, data scientists, economists, engineering psychologists, financial analysts, human resources assistants, librarians, operations research analysts, policy analysts, and program support assistants. The listing is open to current undergraduate and graduate students, and closes November 13th.
- Alumni parent Marty Gravett (’05 & ’08) is hiring an Extended Day Teacher at Sabot at Stony Point. She looks forward to hearing from any interested alumni!
LaQueta Norris Barnes ’99 works at Lewis Media Partners, a media advertising agency in Richmond. They are currently seeking a digital media analyst. Posting at this link.
- Alloy, a fintech company based in NYC and founded by Tommy Nicholas ’07, Scott Clark ’09, and Charles Hearn ’09 has listed positions in software engineering, marketing, sales, operations, and more. All listings here.
- Deloitte Consulting is hiring professionals with Top Secret clearances for its Government & Public Sector consulting practice in the Washington, DC metro area. If interested in learning more about Deloitte and consulting for National Security clients, please contact Claire Porté ’12.
- Dynamic Imaging Associates, co-founded by Ami Sethi ’95, is a dedicated teleradiology company actively recruiting new radiologists for a variety of positions.
- Join the LinkedIn group for alumni in the startup, tech, and VC worlds interested in collaborating, meeting up, and helping bring new ideas to life.
- From Sarah Bella Alderson ’06, Creative Director Eclipse Worldwide, an entertainment marketing agency. “My favorite part of my job is making design and product suggestions for prop masters and set decorators on (mostly) major modern scripted television shows and films. The other part of my job is actually finding products to provide the show or movie. Right now I’m working on some really great productions: Westworld, CW’s Batwoman Pilot, Jay and Silent Bob Reboot, Legion, Altered Carbon, Younger, Grace & Frankie, Veronica Mars Reboot, and a few others. I’m in search of new products to fit requests for these projects in the coming weeks, so I’m looking to connect with others in the marketing department of companies with unique merchandise. We are the entertainment industry’s go-to for high-tech product placement, but we’re also looking for board/video/computer games and other toys, wellness products, baby stuff, sports equipment, cameras, musical instruments, appliances, electronics, desktop hardware, phones, drones, headphones, unique-looking or smart furniture, smart home devices, and more.” Contact Sarah at (323) 203-0033 or email@example.com.
- Kristina Page ’96 is the owner of Nimbus Massage and has offered to donate a portion of any Nimbus gift card purchased with the code “MLWGS” to the Foundation. Thank you to Kristina for her support!
- We are currently looking for items for the 2020 Night of the Dragon auction. Popular items in the past have included art, jewelry, gift certificates, stays at vacation properties, concert or other tickets, and games.
- The Foundation needs volunteers to serve as reunion chairs for the classes of 2000, 2005, 2010, & 2015. You will make decisions about the weekend and communicate with your classmates. The time commitment is about 1 hour/month for the three months leading up to the event.
- If you have made a gift to the Foundation, we have a 15-30 minute volunteer request of you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated 12/17/19.