Here is where you’ll find job openings and networking opportunities shared by alumni, alumni parents, current parents, and friends. To submit an item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and please do the same to be put in touch with the alumni listed.
Jobs & Networking
LaQueta Norris Barnes ’99 works at Lewis Media Partners, a media advertising agency in Richmond. They are currently seeking a digital media analyst. Posting at this link.
- Mica Swyers ’04 shared job openings at Twilio: one for a Developer Educator based in London and one for a Developer Educator based in California.
- Deloitte Consulting is hiring professionals with Top Secret clearances for its Government & Public Sector consulting practice in the Washington, DC metro area. If interested in learning more about Deloitte and consulting for National Security clients, please contact Claire Porté ’12.
- From Sarah Bella Alderson ’06, Creative Director Eclipse Worldwide, an entertainment marketing agency. “My favorite part of my job is making design and product suggestions for prop masters and set decorators on (mostly) major modern scripted television shows and films. The other part of my job is actually finding products to provide the show or movie. Right now I’m working on some really great productions: Westworld, CW’s Batwoman Pilot, Jay and Silent Bob Reboot, Legion, Altered Carbon, Younger, Grace & Frankie, Veronica Mars Reboot, and a few others. I’m in search of new products to fit requests for these projects in the coming weeks, so I’m looking to connect with others in the marketing department of companies with unique merchandise. We are the entertainment industry’s go-to for high-tech product placement, but we’re also looking for board/video/computer games and other toys, wellness products, baby stuff, sports equipment, cameras, musical instruments, appliances, electronics, desktop hardware, phones, drones, headphones, unique-looking or smart furniture, smart home devices, and more.” Contact Sarah at (323) 203-0033 or email@example.com.
- Alloy, a fintech company based in NYC and founded by Tommy Nicholas ’07, Scott Clark ’09, and Charles Hearn ’09 has listed positions in software engineering, marketing, and operations. All listings here.
- Dynamic Imaging Associates, co-founded by Ami Sethi ’95, is a dedicated teleradiology company actively recruiting new radiologists for a variety of positions.
- Join the LinkedIn group for alumni in the startup, tech, and VC worlds interested in collaborating, meeting up, and helping bring new ideas to life.
- Kristina Page ’96 is the owner of Nimbus Massage and has offered to donate a portion of any Nimbus gift card purchased with the code “MLWGS” to the Foundation. Thank you to Kristina for her support!
Last updated 8/8/19.