Here is where you’ll find job openings and networking opportunities shared by alumni, alumni parents, current parents, and friends. To submit an item, please email email@example.com and please do the same to be put in touch with the alumni listed without contact information.
- Nimbus Massage (Kristina Page ’96) specializes in evidence-based complementary therapies for pain relief, especially chronic pain. We work to help clients achieve progress towards their health and wellness goals. We are highly customer-oriented and compassionate, and pride ourselves on developing strong therapist-client relationships. While we are relaxed as a team, we adhere to a high level of professionalism, customer service, and ethical practice. As we grow, we are searching for team members who wish to pursue a career track in therapeutic massage.We are currently looking for a Full-Time Licensed Massage Therapist who is available five days per week, including evenings and Sundays.
Full job posting here –> https://nimbusmassage.com/
- MLWGS recently posted openings for a school counselor and for a chemistry teacher.
- From Chris Allen (’03): I’d like to share that the company I work for, Micron Technology, has a variety of job openings. The majority are engineering related, although there are usually some business/marketing openings as well. I’d be happy to discuss my experience with any interested alums! Any applications via the link below will also be shown as referred by me through our internal referral system: https://rolp.co/c7eRd
- Alloy, a fintech company based in NYC and founded by Tommy Nicholas ’07, Scott Clark ’09, and Charles Hearn ’09 has listed positions in software engineering, marketing, sales, operations, and more. All listings here.
- Deloitte Consulting is hiring professionals with Top Secret clearances for its Government & Public Sector consulting practice in the Washington, DC metro area. If interested in learning more about Deloitte and consulting for National Security clients, please contact Claire Porté ’12.
- Dynamic Imaging Associates, co-founded by Ami Sethi ’95, is a dedicated teleradiology company actively recruiting new radiologists for a variety of positions.
- Join the LinkedIn group for alumni in the startup, tech, and VC worlds interested in collaborating, meeting up, and helping bring new ideas to life.
- Anita Scales (’01), General Manager US South Region at Kumon North America, Inc., has offered to chat with alumni interested in the private sector of education. Kumon is often hiring, and she would be happy to connect with those interested.
- From Sarah Bella Alderson ’06, Creative Director Eclipse Worldwide, an entertainment marketing agency. “My favorite part of my job is making design and product suggestions for prop masters and set decorators on (mostly) major modern scripted television shows and films. The other part of my job is actually finding products to provide the show or movie. Right now I’m working on some really great productions: Westworld, CW’s Batwoman Pilot, Jay and Silent Bob Reboot, Legion, Altered Carbon, Younger, Grace & Frankie, Veronica Mars Reboot, and a few others. I’m in search of new products to fit requests for these projects in the coming weeks, so I’m looking to connect with others in the marketing department of companies with unique merchandise. We are the entertainment industry’s go-to for high-tech product placement, but we’re also looking for board/video/computer games and other toys, wellness products, baby stuff, sports equipment, cameras, musical instruments, appliances, electronics, desktop hardware, phones, drones, headphones, unique-looking or smart furniture, smart home devices, and more.” Contact Sarah at (323) 203-0033 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kristina Page ’96 is the owner of Nimbus Massage and has offered to donate a portion of any Nimbus gift card purchased with the code “MLWGS” to the Foundation. Thank you to Kristina for her support!
- The Foundation needs volunteers to serve as reunion chairs for the classes of 2000, 2005, & 2010 (2015 is set!). You will make decisions about the weekend and communicate with your classmates. The time commitment is about 1-2 hours/month for the three months leading up to the event.
What do you wish you had known about the many paths life can take after high school? The Alumni Steering Committee is still recruiting speakers for Alumni Showcase 2020, scheduled for Friday, April 3rd. The commitment is for the duration of the school day. Use this google form to register your interest in speaking. Thank you to everyone who has already signed up!
Last updated 3/9/20.