Here is where you’ll find job openings and networking opportunities shared by alumni, alumni parents, current parents, and friends. To submit an item, please email alumni at mlwgsfoundation dot org and please do the same to be put in touch with the alumni listed.
- Kristina Page ’96 has an opening at Nimbus Massage for a Licensed Massage Therapist. We are also seeking to expand our complementary and integrative offerings for pain management and would like to add other providers to our team. You can email Kristina directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rachel Galton ’13 passed along an opening at the U.S. DOT Volpe Center for a Civil Engineer for their Transportation Planning Division. She also shared that the Volpe Center has opened its 2019 Pathways Internship Program. Anyone interested in contacting Rachel directly should email email@example.com. We will gladly put you in touch.
- Former MLWGS teacher and former head of the Foundation Hal Waller shared an job opening for a Full-Time Administrative Coordinator at Riverside School, where he is currently Head of School.
- Dynamic Imaging Associates, co-founded by Ami Sethi ’95, is a dedicated teleradiology company actively recruiting new radiologists for a variety of positions.
- Join the LinkedIn group for alumni in the startup, tech, and VC worlds interested in collaborating, meeting up, and helping bring new ideas to life.
- Christmas on MacArthur will be held on Dec 8th and we’d love volunteers from Governor’s School. There are two times students can choose from (or they can do both time) on this form. Aliza Sterling ’02 is involved in organizing the event and sent in this item.
- Melissa Bauer ’96 is the local coordinator for this program at Prime Design. The annual United to End Bullying Coloring and Poster Contest is free to enter and offers prizes to the winners and schools. The contest begins on Monday, October 1 and end Sunday, November 30, 2018.
Last updated 11/19/18.