Support our school at no cost to you! Last year, these programs brought in over $8,000!
You still get your Kroger discounts and fuel points and Kroger supports the school. Enrollment starts now. Card registration must be renewed annually.
Register to renew your Kroger Plus card online at krogercommunityrewards.com.
- Click on “SIGN IN/RENEW” then click on “SIGN UP TODAY” in the ”NEW CUSTOMER?” box.
- Sign up by entering your zip code, clicking on your favorite store, entering your email address, creating a password and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will get a link by email – click on this link.
- Click on “MY ACCOUNT” and use your email address and password to proceed.
- Click on “EDIT KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS” information and input your Kroger Plus card number from your card. Update or confirm your information.
- Enter the school NPO number 82125 or Maggie L Walker Governor’s School PTSA, select the school from the list and click on ”CONFIRM”. The school name should appear at the right side of the page.
Link Martin’s A+ School Rewards to your Martin’s BONUSCARD
Registration starts September 12th. You keep the Martin’s discounts and fuel points and the school gets cash. Everyone needs to re-enroll using our NEW School ID #23112.To register your card, charge the school and add a school (up to 2):
Log on to www.martinsfoods.com/aplus/register-card and designate our school ID #23112 (NEW) using your BONUSCARD. After the program starts on September 12th, you should see MLWGS listed on your cash register receipt.
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com. Under Pick you own charitable organization, enter Maggie L. Walker Governor’s School PT or Maggie L. Walker Governor’s School Athletic Boosters and shop from there!