We are grateful for your generous support of the Governor’s School Foundation, a 501c(3) organization, through our Annual Fund Campaign. The Foundation’s Annual Fund Campaign plays a critical role in enhancing the educational experience students receive. These gifts directly support the following areas:
- student participation in curricular, co-curricular, and extra-curricular activities;
- updated technology and equipment; and
- additional faculty professional and gifted education trainingYour contributions have a huge impact on the school and its students, and all donations are tax-deductible.
All donations are tax-deductible, and you can choose any of the following ways to donate:
Credit Card - You may make your gift to the Annual Fund using your Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express, by clicking here: secure online donation.
Check - Please make your check payable to Governor’s School Foundation, and indicate “Annual Fund” on the memo line. Mail your check to the:
Governor’s School Foundation
1000 North Lombardy Street
Richmond, VA 23220
By Phone - You may also make a credit card gift by calling the Governor’s School Foundation at (804) 354-1566, and speaking with our office staff.
Stocks - Please consider a tax-wise gift of appreciated stock to the Governor’s School Foundation. Giving gifts of stock is quick and easy. Please call the Foundation office at (804) 354-1566 for more detail.
Other Ways to support the Governor’s School
The Foundation is happy to work with the MLWGS’s other Support Organizations to facilitate online contributions. These groups include:
Donating to a Booster Group is another way that parents can assist current students with their extra- and co-curricular school experiences at Maggie L Walker Governor’s School.
Academic Teams Boosters Music Boosters
Athletic Boosters Visual Arts Boosters
Donate to any of the MLWGS Booster Groups by clicking here: secure online donation.
Through your membership, the PTSA is able to provide:
- MLWGS Student Directory
- Teacher and staff appreciation gifts and events
- School/student support (hospitality, Fall Festival, landscaping)
- Your PTSA membership to the Virginia and National PTAs, which serve as advocates for all public schools.
This year the PTSA is requesting that each MLWGS family make a $20.00 PTSA donation, and request that families with two students please donate $30.00 (an additional $10.00) for the teacher appreciation and school/student support. Join the PTSA online here: secure online donation.